deadeye studio, the creative home of producer/songwriter and Project Rhythm Seed founder Myles Crawley, is located in the desert oasis known as La Quinta, California. Outfitted for digital audio recording with Pro Tools and Ableton LIVE, this versatile facility is capable of accommodating small to medium sized acts, while still being intimate and comfortable for single artists. Situated in one the most beautiful and serene parts of the US, deadeye is the perfect environment for writing and recording music. The studio sits on the edge of an expanse of open BLM land and craggy mountains, with hiking and biking trails in every direction, yet we are only 2 hours away from Los Angeles and San Diego and a hop skip and a jump away from Palm Springs International Airport.
Production is key to what we do at deadeye. We work closely with in-house artists, before and during production, on musical arrangements and performance. We also shape and hold constant the sounds and sonic architecture that sculpt each song, so that the entire project has a cohesive album feel when complete. Studio services include:
- pre-production, scoring and musical arrangements
- full digital audio production with a wide array of effects plugins
- additional musicianship and instrumentation as needed
- re-mixing and mastering
- diverse library of virtual instruments (Addictive Drums, Xpand, Big Fish Studio Bundle)
- video production and editing
- photography and artwork
- catering and overnight accommodations available
- guided hikes and other recreational activities
- spa and wellness services available
- travel arrangements
deadeye is currently accepting new clients. Contact us for rates and availability.