Strategically located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., at a secret location on the edge of the Puget Sound, lies deadeye, the creative home of producer/songwriter and Project Rhythm Seed founder Myles Crawley. Outfitted for digital audio recording with Pro Tools and Ableton LIVE, this versatile facility is capable of accommodating large acts, while still being intimate and comfortable for smaller acts and single artists. Situated in one the most beautiful and serene parts of the US, deadeye is the perfect environment for writing and recording music. And because the studio sits on ancient Indian land we believe there is an extra dose of good magic happening.
Production is key to what we do at deadeye. We work closely with in-house artists, before and during production, on musical arrangements and performance. We also shape and hold constant the sounds and sonic architecture that sculpt each song, so that the entire project has a cohesive album feel when complete. Studio services include:
- pre-production, scoring and musical arrangements
- full digital audio production with a wide array of effects plugins
- engineer on every session
- additional musicianship and instrumentation as needed
- re-mixing and mastering
- diverse library of virtual instruments (Addictive Drums, Xpand, Big Fish Studio Bundle)
- video production and editing
- photography and artwork
- catering and overnight accommodations available
- tour bus parking with full hookups
- guided hikes, kayaking and other recreational activities
- spa and wellness services available
- travel arrangements
deadeye is currently accepting new clients for the 2013 production year. Contact us for rates and availability.